Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Could someone plz help me here

Ok i downloaded RPG Maker XP recently tho i did use RPG Maker 2003 for a good 2 years or more i can't remember when i downloaded it exactly but...i didn't kno you could change the battle systems well i'm having trouble finding places to download them from...i've googled and searched the forums but nothing eveyrthing is a dead end could someone plz give me a link or something to where i can download a Action Battle System plz? it would be very appreciated thanks!

Thanks again for your reply your giving me the right information ok i followed that link and it told me to make a new blank area for your custom script so i did so and named it Blizzard ABS then pasted the sctipt into it....then when i started my game i got an error before the title screen even came up....ugh why is this so complicated =(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.