Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Copypasta

stop();

button1.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN, mouseDownHandler1);
function mouseDownHandler1(event:MouseEvent):void
{
prevFrame();
}

button2.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN, mouseDownHandler2);
function mouseDownHandler2(event:MouseEvent):void
{
nextFrame();
}

Although this topic is about the series Mother, a series of RPG (so far, three) in Japan. Although Mother 1 and 3 never made it to US shores, Mother 2 did during the 90s; where is known as Earthbound. It's probably Mother's 2 introduction to America (despite not being very successful) what made Ness make his first appearance as a character in the SSB series.

So, anyone here played any of the Mother games? If so, what do you think of them?

I'm playing Earthbound (Mother 2) currently on a ZSNES emulator, and so far, it's actually pretty good.

mawk

Sponsor

I am dr_shake, and dr_shake is me

<dr_shake> here's a folding bicycle however
<dr_shake> http://www.areaware.com/proddetail.asp? ... bCatID=134
<dr_shake> to make up for it
<Zenvan> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ros8r3F40DY
<scherzo> http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=33237 <- lol
<scherzo> Celianna is modly there

<Kav> Gender: bUnNy
<Bustus> furry
<dr_shake> "modly"
<dr_shake> it doesn't take much guts to parrot the rules
<dr_shake> considering she's an annoying GUYS IM A GAMMER GIRL the other nine times in ten I'd

<Kav> :x
<dr_shake> not advocate her for the position
<scherzo> hey dr_shake

* KRokon (~CharlieWi@synIRC-49FD5EDA.lightspeed.livnmi.sbcglobal.net) has joined #rmvx
<scherzo> fuck off
<dr_shake> hey scherzo
<dr_shake> why mad?
* scherzo sets ban on *!*@synIRC-3C8FD790.ed.shawcable.net
* You have been kicked from #rmvx by scherzo (scherzo)

* Cannot join #rmvx (You are banned).

<Kav> [18] <@Kav> so uh.. mawk's ban isnt really permanent is it?
<Kav> [18] <&scherzo> no... probably not...
<Kav> [18] <&scherzo> just can't put up with him right now

<dr_shake> bad day?
<dr_shake> I'd actually like some idea of the reasoning behind that ban if you don't mind
<dr_shake> unless you're celianna I don't understand how that insulted you personally
<scherzo> yes, i have had a very bad day
<dr_shake> I think it's probably not skillful dharma to take that out on people

the ban itself doesn't bug me too much, but I think that you might want to consider temporarily dropping the op thing if you're really in a bad mood lately. I'm not a troll or anything; let me know that you're having a bad day and what I'm saying bugs you and I'll probably oblige! if not, there's always /ignore. I didn't mean to touch a nerve, and I'm sorry that I did, but I think this was way out of line.

has this been happening a lot lately? considering RMVX's policy of mods not interfering with each other's actions (in this case, IRC bans), it's probably a good idea not to make them frivolously.

(wow that was huge and dramatic)

Hey! I'm just seeing it now. There's a forum section for this game below this game, so next time you should post there. I'll see if I can move your post or something. ^_^

Thanks for the suggestions and critique, though. I always thought the background was kind of plain. There should be a new demo up shortly. XD

Thanks! :)

GM%20in%20a%20nutshell.jpg

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.