Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Continue Script

Can some please make a script that allows you to save your game at the end of the game.. (after the end credits) then be able to load that game's data when you load it..

example: I beat my game Memories of Darkness Ch.1 and i saved my game after the end credits.... then i want to start on Ch. 2 - I want to be able to load the data from ch.1 to ch.2 ... that way when you start ch.2 (if you load the completed saved game) you have all of the level's/equipment/magic's etc..(everything) EXCEPT THE PARTY MEMBERS i do not want to start with all of the party members that you ended ch.1 with, although they will appear in ch.2 i want all of the party members to have everything that you ended with in ch.1 but they have it once the party members are added to the party in ch.2..

i hope thats not to confuzing.. basically a new game plus except loaded on a different game in a way..

ask me if you dont understand and want a better description..

thanx.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.