Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[contest] Nominate a Sponsor

Between now and the next issue of the eZine (which depends entirely on when I am able to purchase a new PC, and the time it takes for them to build it, so a few weeks at best), you have a chance to win a HBGames sponsorship (paid for, not just handed out). Here's the catch: you can't enter the contest!

In order to have a chance of winning, somebody else will have to spot your potential and nominate you. We will then decide who of the members nominated is the most worthy, and dish out the sponsorship.

Sponsorships are important in keeping the site online. We are not supported by ads or any other means. A sponsorship gives you a gold username and a few other little perks such as the ability to delete your own posts and a slightly larger PM inbox.

Use this thread to nominate people, and explain briefly why you think they deserve to win. Other people can discuss your nomination, and you're welcome to nominate more than one person (though it will, of course, weaken the case for the people you nominate to nominate more than one!). They don't have to be a "member" (so sponsors and staff are allowed) but we/they will have to decide what to do with the sponsorship.

Well, have fun! And go show off your game making prowess to the rest of the users to stand a chance at winning.

I'd like to nominate ForeverZer0.
My first choices were already sponsors or better, and I want to nominate someone who isn't. Of those who aren't, his contributions in the RGSS world have been useful in my recent research for [top secret project].

Spooky":2rsxc7cw said:
I nominate Daxis, because he needs to be assimilated.
I second this. I'm sure Dax has been here longer than me and most likely contributed more than me, yet I'm a sponsor and he's not. So yeah.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.