Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Contest Closed

I want to thank the people who submitted entries, and also thank those who didn't end up doing so but were working on some fantastic games. The January Blues contest is now over, and we have judging to do to decide our winners.

The prizes are probably going to change slightly, because one of the entrants donated prizes to the contest so it'd be pointless if they won them :crazy:

Sponsorships

As there are three entrants, and three prizes, I have given out the sponsorships already. As Injury is already a sponsor and kindly donated prizes to the contest, they are instead an Awesome Bro. I hope everyone's happy with that!

Judging

Judging is taking place, and I am going to thoroughly play and review all three games for the eZine, so will hold out on picking winners until it's all done; that way it's fair and everything gets looked at properly. I probably won't need the mark sheet however as there are only three games. I hope that makes sense. Please feel free to play the games and judge them for yourselves.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.