Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Compatibility Request: Trickster's Multi-Equip and Harts Horn's Equip Window

You can find Harts Horn Equip here which I posted months ago: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1952

I know it would not work properly with any multi-equip scripts, but I want to see it works with Trickster's multi-equip, at least. Also I don't want to miss 'optimize' feature. Can someone do this?

**I don't think I'm good at such requesting.........(but I'm trying)

hanmac;199073 said:
what are the 4 things at the top?
i think i can help.

'class Harts_Window_EquipTitle' and 'Equip' thing is just a placeholder. I suggest you to download my demo for Harts Horn's script first.(It's attached somewhere in that thread)

hanmac;199106 said:

By the screenshot, the equip screeen is RPG Advocate's. And Guillaume777 modified it for his multi equip, what's in the demo you uploaded. It was good because you can use it with or without his multi equip script. What I want is similar. With or without Trickster's, I want to use Harts Horn's equip window script. ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.