Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Compact Menu

Khoa

more Point system when level up for Compact Menu Version: 1.2, Please...!

Khoa

more Point system when level up for Compact Menu Version: 1.2, Please...!
sory, you can more visual equipment for them. Thank you.

can someone help me or you The Sleeping Leonhart with this script when i try to open the menu it says. unable to find file graphics/pictures/menuBG

nice work. I am making a menu similar to this. I say this one is a good script. I will check this one out and give props on good experience.

I think this would be great for use with multiplayer game scripts because "duh" it is compact. You should make a Net Play Plus Pluggin or something, if it works already great.

Edit: You should also add somewhere toward the bottem, around under the item window the playtime, and you should also add a status menu option, that way you can have a better status screen (I know one which is perfect, even includes an element affinity wheel).

This CMS is everything I wanted but..... :down:
It doesn't work with Hot keys, I've tried many things but I'm not a good scripter in the first place.
Other than that it's great good job! :straightthumb:

Light1, you need to import about all of the files you can find from the demo download's graphic\image to your image folder.

and I have a prob... in an unknown way the blue basic windowskin got deleted from my basic RMXP file and so as the icons, so when I try to open the demo it says 'blue-1 thingy not found' and when I try to use the script on a game of my own it says "icon bla not found"
Edit: nvm... I reinstalled RMXP
Edit no.2: where you got those battlers from?

This is an amazing menu! I love it! It makes the game so much more unique!

Tomorrow I'm going to try customizing it. But has anyone tried customizing before? The menu that is?

Also is there a way to change the switch keys between characters from "Q" and "W" to something else?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.