Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Combo Attacks.

Does anyone know of/can make a script, comapatible with Minkoffs RTAB animated sideview system that does the following.
-One character uses a COMBO skill, which requires the aid of at lease one other specific character.
-all character's involved in combo cannot take anothe rturn that round(ATB guage reset to zero)
-have commentary in areas where the skill partners are specified, as i am terrible with scripts

I think that's all. Sorry if i sound a little frosty, just want to get the message across as succinctly as posible.

You mean Connected Attacking.

Arshes uses CrossCut... Hilda uses fire... combined, they can create a Whirlwind.

Right?

Look in the FORUM SCRIPT LISTINGS under the 'Custom Battle Add-Ons' or the 'Skill Related' for the topic, or download the demo under the RTAB topic itself.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.