Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Combo Add-on in battles ?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Ok, well I was looking at a script on the resources, and it was a timed hit, I didn't try it because it was kind of self explanatory, when the cursor gets to the area on the bar, you press a button and it attacks.
Well, I thought of a cool way to use this with certain skills, it's sort of like LuLu's overdrive on FFX, except no analogue sticks lol.

The cursor moves from left to right of the bar, and you press the button when it moves into the area, and if done correctly, a 1 appears on the screen, if not, the move misses and the bar goes off, if the 1st one is successful, you do it again but the cursor moves faster, and when done it will say 2, and then 3, and 4, and so on until you miss one, and then whatever the number is (How many times in a row you've successfully done it), it attacks the enemy that many times.

May seem a little hard to understand, but I think it would a very nice addition to battles.

I hope this can be filled !

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.