Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

CMS

RAWR

I need a CMS ( I think that is correct for this ) that has the choices "Battle" "King of the hill" and "Capture the flag".It is going to be a Multiplayer Online(Netplay + is letting me do this on their server once they get it back up) game with no story...Just to have fun without paying money for being online..So its pretty much like Halo's menu...I really dont care what it looks like as long as it has those three main choices. Thanks!

If you are going to do this tell me before you start on it for the settings and Map locations to go to Ect Ect...Thanks again!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.