Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Class Stats vs. Hero Stats.

Remember Rm2k3? How the classes had the stats and so did the hero?
I'm looking for a system like that, where the heroes have skills and stats, but so do the classes - so this way, they both join together to make the desired outcome of the player.

-------------------

If any further expanation is needed -

Say we have the class Thief.
It has 40 speed, 25 attack.

Then we have 2 characters, Alex and Dan.
Alex:
+10 Speed
+20 Int

Dan:

+10 Attack
+20 Speed

This way, if they were both thieves, Dan would be the better one.
But if there was a support role, Alex would be better with his INT.

So basically - the class holds the important stats, the heros just add a value to it, so that they seem stronger and weaker in different fields.
---------------------

Can someone script this for me? :)
Any help is appreciated (and you'll be credited and such).

Take your time, the game which this would appear in is currently on hiatus, and will probably stay there for a while.

Finish the other ones first, don't rush for me ;) ^_^

EDIT: Actually, I will probably use it in the game I am currently making, so it's a little more urgent.. don't rush it though, I don't want to bog you down or stress you out or anything ^_^
It really depends on whether I will be allowed to sel lthe game with your script in it... (Obviously with proper acknowledgement, and without royalties.. [royalties would be nice... and I'd love to hand them out, but for a kid with no money? It's a bit difficult, sorry])

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.