Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Child's Play Donation!

Erk

http://www.rmxp.org/erk/cp468.gif[/img]

RMXP.org has decided to donate a chunk of our subscription money to the Penny Arcade Child's Play Charity.

At present, we have decided to donate 50 dollars.Would you like to increase that number? You can! Here!

For the next couple days (I will update this number when I check when the charity ends), any money you donate to RMXP.org will go directly to Child's Play. You can still by subscriptions and sponsorships, but rather than keep the money, we will send it all in a lump sum to the charity. That means if we get 3 more sponsorships, we will pay 95 dollars to child's play. If we get 10 more, we will pay 200 dollars. Buy a subscription, sponsorship, or just donate from the links in this page: subscriptions and sponsorships.

It doesn't sound like a lot, because we're not a rich community, but 50 dollars is enough to buy three new lego sets for a children's hospital. Show your christmas spirit! Even a couple dollars can go a long way!

Update
We've received another 102.50 so far, thanks especially to Illustrationism and King Moogle! Our current child's play pot is at 152.50!

Apparently the charity accepts donations year-round, so there is no solid due date. We will cut off our donation counter on the 25th (or close to). Merry Christmas, everyone, and keep the donations coming!
http://www.rmxp.org/erk/cp468.gif[/img]

The #rm2k crew all donate to this. I was vaguely aware of it's existence. It's definitely a good idea for a community as large as ours to do our part. Even if everyone donated a few dollars it'd make a pretty big difference.

Erk

Myo: yeah, 50 bucks from our present subscribers, but the number has increased. I am going to check the due date and update the numbers on the first post in a minute.

Zabby: I agree, when they started diversifying the charity got even more respect from me, but it was awesome even when it was just in the US

Erk, I sent you a PM concerning this. I wanted to let you know in this topic simply because time is an issue, and I'd hate you to check it too late.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.