Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Cheat Protection

Kaoii

On .net there was a script for cheat protection. If I'm not mistaken, when someone hexed their savegame and began to play on it, this script would detect the changes and then corrupt the savegame file.

Would anyone happen to have this script? If you did I really would appreciate it if you posted it here. Thanks =p

Kaoii

How exactly do I implement this? I put it in as a standalone script without any of my savegames hexed or cheated or anything and it corrupted all of them anyway.

Then I guess it isn't the script you're looking for ^_^ I don't have it, though, and if nobody has it in his archives and you don't know the scripter, chances are dim you'll actually find it ...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.