Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Chase Script

This is my first script request.

I need a script where the screen is forced to constantly move up along with the player, yet the player is still able to move left and right. If the player hits an obstacle, he is slowed down and moves down one layer. (you know, a square on the rmxp grid, closer towards watever is chasing him.) If he hits the bottom of the screen, It's game over.
Somthing along the lines of soulofwolf's flying minigame...only put vertically not horizontally, and you can't move forward your self.
Think of somthing along the lines of games like those old top down games where you play a plane and try to shoot down each enemies, only no enimes here, and that's the kinda movement im thinking of.

Hope this isn't to complex or boring, but i hope someone can help.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.