Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Charlie Lee script Gone?

Okay, my charlie lee animated battle script has something wrong, it doesnt show the options for skills, transform or summon anymore in the battle options. I dunno how to fix this, so I was just going to re put the scripts into the game. But I can't find the Charlie lee animated battler demo that I used. Does anyone know where I could get his last battle script?

Please do not post direct links to this script without my permission. That is not the last version btw.
Anyone can find places where i posted it and provide support for this script in my signature. Thanks.

Genji

He basically just got mad because someone gave you one of his scripts that he apparently previously had on this same exact site for the public to use. Why? I don't know. And to help you, he links you to vague sites and leaves you to find his scripts on your own within those sites.  :straightthumb:

Genji":2v781ysi said:
He basically just got mad because someone gave you one of his scripts that he apparently previously had on this same exact site for the public to use. Why? I don't know. And to help you, he links you to vague sites and leaves you to find his scripts on your own within those sites.  :straightthumb:

Do you have a problem with that? Do you have suggestions on how I should provide access to my work?

Genji

Charlie Lee":6e0d15w6 said:
Genji":6e0d15w6 said:

Do you have a problem with that? Do you have suggestions on how I should provide access to my work?
I think maybe you should link to your user profile on those sites, so people could access your scripts easier.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.