Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Charactors with more, "Flavor"

Verzen

I am looking for a script to give my characters more "flavor"

The script would give a list of characters a certain ability, such as a "50% chance to counter attack" and I would love it if they were always passive to that actor.
The list would be for available skills to assign to actors..

50% chance to Counter Attack
25% chance to Multi-attack
Berserkish Rage (For each 1% hp the actor is lowered, str, dex and agi increase by 1%. When they increase in HP, the % of stats decreases.)

NOT passive, but they replace "skill"
Counter next spell targeting that actor until the next turn (similar to a 1 turn reflect)
Spell Drain (Next spell *If a spell is cast within the next turn* that usually targets a random target instead targets the actor who is using Spell Drain. That spell deals 50% damage to the actor and the actor regains 25% of his or her total mana)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.