Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Changing when the battle music starts.

I just need some sort of pointer i guess you would say.
I have been modifying scripts for so long, but this one has me stumped.
I don't think i need an entire script for this, just maybe modifying whats there, i don't like when the battle music starts, i feel that it starts too soon.
Would anyone happen to know of a way to change when the battle music starts, so that it does not start as soon as the transition begins?
It seems to start playing right at the beginning of a battle transition rather than waiting till the battle actually starts... which is when i want it to.

Awesome!! Thankyou very much!
Here is whats going on.. i'm using a transition script.. and so.. it uses a combo of the transitions already there for use with a .. pre-transition transition, basically.. if you ever played any of the classic 16 bit final fantasies, i basically made my battles start a LOT like those battles did or.. do.
Just needed to make the music start later than as soon as the long transition started.
So now i have this transition that zooms in does a double stammer ala final fantasy 4 5 and 6, but has the after transition that brings in the battle i guess you would say.. anyhow i got the music playing when i want now, everything is looking good!
Thanks so much again! ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.