Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Changing MouseScript!

broof

Hey guys and girls :D!
I found the script below while searching for a good mousescript. Its perfect for my game, but there are some things which have to be changed and i really don't know how...

1. The player shouldnt follow the curser if the left mous button is pressed. (I deleted line 156-161 and it worked but i'll post the full script here. )
2. The player should follow the cursor if the right button is pressed.
3. You should click from a long distance on events. If You click on an event the eventID should be saved in a gameVariable (I tryied to put a condition into the "def check_event(x, y)" but it hadn't worked :(!)

Sry for my bad english :D and my low RGSS skills :D!

Here is the Script:
Code:
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Credits: This is an adaptation from a script created by shun ([url=http://simp.nobody.jp/]http://simp.nobody.jp/[/url])
#Also looked at Cybersam's work and Astro_mech and Mr.Mo's mouse script edits to 
#learn how onmouse events work.
# TO USE:
# In each map event, put the name of the cursor you want to show as a comment.
# The comment must be the first event command. Make sure that you put the cursor
# in your Icons directory (name in comment and icon name must match exactly)

module Input
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # â—

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.