Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Changing a monsters Stats in-game

GEXROX

I am creating a game in which you can get a code from other players and from those codes, create a monster exactly like the player from which you got the code from.
I have everything I need except for this: How can I change the stats and graphic of a monster to a specific variable stored in the system?
If I'm not being clear, how about this:

The code is decoded and the required values are stored in variables (done),
You enter a battle and the monster's Strength is changed to the Strength variable stored previously.
The same is done with it's other parameters.
For the picture, a value from 1-20 is stored, and from that variable, set a particular graphic to the monster.

I could not find any way of doing this using event commands, so I'm posting this in the scripts section.
Thank you in advance

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.