Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

change music wen u get close to enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
k well i am the maker of the charactar sets for an old schol rpg me n my friend are makin. heres wut i need. we are usin an abs for the fightin and have a sneakin system. wut i need is that so wen u get a few tiles away from n enemy on da map the music changes n wen you walk out of da tiles the music changes back to whatever it wuz before it changed. this is 4 rpg maker xp btw. k thanks

Find a script that checks the distance between two events. Then set up a parallel process on each battle map that checks the distance between the hero and any possible enemy. If any are close enough, change the music!

Crazetex":6detlz2i said:
Find a script that checks the distance between two events. Then set up a parallel process on each battle map that checks the distance between the hero and any possible enemy. If any are close enough, change the music!

k thanks but i search n didnt find 1 do u know where 1 is? thanks

IF U STUPD NIGGAZ DONT MAK DIS SCRIPT 4 MY GAM DIS WILL BE DA LAST FORUM YALL EVER LOOK AT YA DIG!!!!!!!
BUMP

Seriously you just came back from a temp ban and now you're posting more nonsense. User was permabanned for this ridiculous behavior. ~Killface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.