Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ccoa's UMS fix

This is a request for a fix of ccoa's UMS. The problem I am having is that in certain cases, there is extreme lag if you bring up a "choice" box in "text over a character" mode. I have included a demo here to demonstrate in which circumstances it will lag. If someone could please take the script that is included in this project and find out what's wrong and modify it so it doesn't lag, I'd really appreciate it! Note that I have made a couple changes myself to the script so either modify this one and send it to me or tell me what changes you made.

Link to UMS lag demo: http://hosted.filefront.com/ImmuneEntity/

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.