Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

CBS request

Ok what I am looking for is a CBS that will alow me to use battlers that will be in the same style as the sprites from a back view and then alow the monster to attack from the front view. The views would be similar to that of the default system ept th eheros would be sen from the back side and everyone ould be fully animated like in ccoas CBS. Am I making any sense? Also if its posible It would be really awsome if all 8 characters could be seen in the battle area but only have three in front that are able to attack and then the otheres standing behind them then allowing me to switch character around. Or if thats to much just have the4 character that ate fighting then be able to sitch haracter by selecting a new one from the menu. I hope that you guys can read this without getting confused and I would really really really apreciate it if sumone could do this for me. Thx in advance and crdit will definatly be givn.:D

yes but I want the mosters to be in the sprites graphix also and have them all flly animated ;like ccoas so that ther an attack animaton, death, skill, item ect ect.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.