Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

CBS Edit Request

CBS Request

Good Day fellows. I'm PINEDAXP, I'm working on my game, and I figured out that I need a CBS. I know nothing about scripting, but I'll be very descriptive on what do I want.

The CBS should be like a sideview battle system. With some slight modifications as follows:

The Battle won't be carried out on a Battle Map, meaning that, the Battle will take place where you find the battle (just for display matters) as a normal sideview Battle

The Graphics won't be the usual sideview ones, but they'll be the charset (still needs spriting, which I'll do) the difference is that in a Sideview you make them big and all. In this one they'll be the same size as the char.

The enemy's graphic will be the charset as well, but it doesn't need to be animated.

Hope I can get this, or if I don't, get some help regarding a CBS that's somehow the same idea of Battles being carried on the map.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.