Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

catepillar script, game over script and a script for permanent death

I need scripts for RPG VX that do the following:

1. When a person dies, after the battle the game checks for this and, if they are dead, they remove the character and permanently put them wherever they died.

2. I'm also looking for a caterpillar script, which I haven't seen for VX

3. A script that would tell what characters are currently 'active' (that have been recruited and are able to be used) and would only send me to game over when all the 'active' characters are dead. In other words, if I have 6 characters total, and four are in the party and all of them are killed, it won't game over, it will let me switch to the other characters that are not dead.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.