Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Cancelled]Gradient Bars in the Map (Life, Energy, Thirst, Hunger)

Devlin

I've been looking around a few different forums for this request but I can't find any that I would like to have.

Ones I found are purely HP, SP, and EXP. I also want some gradient bars based on variables, so I can't use those scripts. If there're already a script like this one, I'm sorry. I must've somehow overlooked it. I looked for three days, so I don't really think there're a script exist though.

Here's the mock-up quick screenshot I made:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a228/ ... 1195424829[/IMG]

Life = HP
Energy = 26 Variable. Is between (empty) 0 and 100 (full)
Thirst = 27 Variable. Is between (empty) 0 and 100 (full)
Hunger = 28 Variable Is between(empty) 0 and 100 (full)

It would be nice to have it at the windowskin hub at top of the screen in the mock-up screenshot I have, and have the different coloured gradient bars for each type. In addition, I have SDK script in my game. I thought you might want to know that as well.

That's all I'm asking. I hope this is a simple enough. If you make this script for me, I'll definitely credit you.
Thank you very much for reading this topic.
:)

Cancel that request. I ended up making my own with the events and it works fine, so thanks anyways.

Devlin

Um. I don't really want the SP as the gradient bar, since it's reserved for the skill use. The energy I'm using are the stamina. When it reaches zero, my player will walk more slowly.

Energy, Thirst and Hunger, I want those in the variables so I can have more control over them.

"I can't do the thirst and hunger unless you give me the file that has these properties implemented."

I'm not quite understand what do you mean by that? It's just the variables. I'm not using any other people's script for hunger and thirst. There aren't even a script. I'm using the events for the energy, hunger and thirst. I just need to show the gradient bars on the map, based on the number of the variable.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.