Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Can someone make my a 2d game script...? For RPG Maker VX

If you were asking for a 2D script, why would you want 3D features?

What you want is a platformer script, in which the player jumps on ledges and enemies and whatnot. I don't think one's been made for VX yet, but you can request it here. Although my suggestion is, like Glitchfinder said, just use a different program designed to make platform games, it's a lot easier.

ikos

You do realize RPG Maker VX is already 2D? X and Y axis, no Z. >_>;
I know this is on here, look in Submitted Scripts, I can't be bothered to find it right now.
I have seen it though, and it works pretty well, actually.

Purejak678":37tnzax2 said:
I need a RPG like Maplestory... I guess like Mario....

For the love of god, update your first post if this is what you want, because the title does not say it all. >:|

Also, there are some scripts for VX that you can combine together to make a pseudo platformer.  Look around the first three or so pages.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.