Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Can someone help me *find* (not make) a battle system?

kkxkn

I'm looking for either an ATB or CTB turn system that still uses the default front-view (no character images is fine, but I don't want side-view, that's all). I've found some that are close, the closest is ParaDog's ATB but it seems to have a problem where enemies with the same agility as the character are only about half as fast... :/ if anyone can even help me on how to fix that up, then that script is pretty much perfect for my needs, but if you know of any others, that's even better.

I'm not asking anyone to *write* such a script for me (I'm not n00b enough to think that's a reasonable request), simply asking if anyone can point me in the direction of one that already exists.

Atoa CBS in this main forum script section is what you are looking for. It have a CTB addon and can be used in any perspective. Note althought, that you will need some time to configurate it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.