Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

can i request a script like "Virtual Villagers" style

I really admire the Game "Virtual Villagers" and i want to make one myself :( but i cant do it :'( can anybody help me...I think, its script..but i dont know how to create my own script :'( im such a noob at this...

please help me :':)':)'(

Sorry, but this is way too complex for a script request. :)

It's not just one script, it's an entire collection of them. However, most of them would be fairly simple or could be adapted to other ones if you already knew what you were doing. But even then it's like 50 hours of work.

its like..you can order your troops around and letting them what they want..like if there hungry they just eat, if there curious to a rock or an object they analyze it and make a research, like most strategy games, the characters there like AI but you can also drag them and order them, like example building a hat...one is cooking..the others just walking and observing anything they want to observe...like that game >.< :':)':)'(

but i cant make it...:':)':)':)'( I already try but,I think its the scripts fault:':)'(

I cant script, but that's WAY to much work. If you want to make a game like that, you've better have to hire a scripter to do that, 'cuz no scripter around here would do that for you if you're nog payin'.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.