Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Can i drop Items on Map?

I´ve serched the forum many times but i´d never found a script that does this....! =/

like... i want to spawm a event in front of the character... like when the monster dies a event spawms right at its position and this event simply gives the item and disapears...

is this possible or real??!?!?!? O.o

can someone help me?

I'm assuming you're using events and not random encounters for your battles; if so, just turn on Self Switch A after victory, make a second page with precondition self switch A, make it through and trigger touch, and add the item then turn on self switch B and erase event. The third page will be a duplicate of the first page, with the precondition Self Switch B. That should work for what you need :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.