Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

can any one make when hit with critical camer rooms?

[REQUEST]
can any one out there make a script that when a character is about to hit a monster "must be critical" it zooms???
must be compatible with the ff: scripts

minkoff compatible
rtab compatible
large party (using 6 characters max)
SDK2.2 tnx that would realy help me alot :D
battle status 2.1
:yes:
and i know that alot of ppol here will benifeat from this XD
please do help oh mighty scripters on this forum

tnx :D

umm well here is the demo you ask, umm im realy after at the zooming at the character as it does a critical hit and you can modify its animation speed you know so when it zooms i could choose whether to make it animate fast or slow :D that would be realy cool :D

i dont know anything bout scripting XD so im asking for help sorry bout this sudden request :)
"and dun mind the harpy mob i know its not fixed hehehe "
screen shot
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb13 ... y_good.png[/IMG]

the demo that you ask' oh yeah thanks for the ones who made the scripts i mentioned on my first post
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TA0137MS

kiralim;206554 said:
Hi dollmage... it's Kira from RMRK...so you requesting this...???
Seems to me kinda easy...just edit somethings and finish(tell me if I'm wrong)

yoh ^_^ how u know its me hahahaha yeah i know its easy for you scripter pips but i dont know anything bout scripting so there you go hehe :D
***************************important******************
oh yeah can any one add, there that there is a chance a character can attack from one enemy to another if he/she has high agi :D that would be sweet =p

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.