Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

call bestias ( and need Templates )

ok..

1.)
i will use a sideview Battle system (RTBA Version from here )

now i want to ask, if there is a way to call Bestias like in the FF Games?

My Idea:
Because i only use max 3 heros per party.. the 4th hero can be a bestia ( switch in and out during battle )...

or is there a special script for that?

2.)
Is there someone who knows a template for RTAB Battlers, and who can say me, if i double the frames and frames standard configurations.. if the Battler-template must be doublesized ( width )?

thx for help

Animated Battlers doesn't scale the battler images. The size of the battler is based on the size of your spritesheet itself.

If you have a spritesheet for 'Aluxes' and scale it to double in size, then the 'Aluxes' battler will appear twice as large in the system.

Um... if you plan to use a 4th battler slot for the Summoned Beast, you can use a Skill that calls a common event that turns on an RMXP switch (like the switches and variables). Then have in your TROOPS where you set up your battles a page where the 'Summoned' beast is added into battle when that switch is on. Just create an actor with the stats for your summoned monster.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.