Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

BULLETWITCH

Seems interesting enough...however I really don't like the concept of a single hero who has (what seems like) the entire city attempting to kill her...all shooting at her at the same time, helicopters shooting from above..ect...and she seems to have this imaginary force field or incredible luck. But that's video games for you. No basis in reality :p

munin

Wow. ._o I pretty much had the same reaction you did Ryanwh, it looks really fun. Though running around in those boots all the time should be killing her feet.

Wish they showed a hint of story though. Five minutes of nothing but shooting, lol.

Doesnt look like a story driven movie. More like premise driven.
"_______ seeks to unite all of the _______ unleashing armageddon on earth, a chick with a big gun is the world's only hope."
It doesnt need to be any more than that cus unlike most storydriven games, this actually will be fun to play. You'll play for the sake of playing, cus there's so much to do(and hopefully it wont be too easy but it probably will be).

You dont like that? I love that angle. Wormish panoramic view, like Dynasty Warriors. Hopefully it'll be adjustable though.

ryanwh said:
You dont like that? I love that angle. Wormish panoramic view, like Dynasty Warriors. Hopefully it'll be adjustable though.

Not the angle- for the most part it looks cool. But some shots really look like they could get annoying.

I've yet to play an third person game without that problem, and I dont see a flawless camera coming from any xbox360 game. The priorities are elsewhere. But yeah I saw a few things where I wondered if my control stcik would be screwing up or just generally confusing because of the camera.

I saw this game on cinematech once. I've always wanted to find out as much about it as I can. Do you think there could be a state-side release??? I mean it looks very nice and if you google it and look at the box art it looks sorta next-gen. And some of the camera angles do look like they're gonna suck. But hey even the greatest games have their own problems every now and then. Lol. Anyways yeah I want this game so bad. I think I'll import it... Lol Enjoi

Edit: I didn't know it was on 360...to bad I don't own one of those. Lol hurry up price drop. Hurry up. Lol

seems like a shoe-in for porting.
Scanty clad goth babe with crazy superpowers, big gun, giant zombies. Its practically catered to americans.

It look's cool. I like the fully destructable enviroments that can be used against your enemies. Only bad things are the camera (Looks sluggish...) and the fact it's on the XBOX 360 :-/ I'll be too tapped out from buying a PS3. Otherwise, this and Halo 3 make me want an XBOX 360...BADLY.

Borrow a 360, rent the games. :)
That's the way to do it, arrange something with freinds of yours so you all end up with a different console, then just trade off from time to time to rent titles for the console you dont own.

ryanwh said:
Borrow a 360, rent the games. :)
That's the way to do it, arrange something with freinds of yours so you all end up with a different console, then just trade off from time to time to rent titles for the console you dont own.

I wish I had people that would loan me a 360 -_-. Lol but yeah I'm probably not gonna be importing it since its on 360...I want a ps3 and thats gonna run me dry. Geez sony 600 bucks is to much damn money. Plus I heard that sony's games are gonna start costing 100 bucks!!! So yeah sony is becoming one greedy bastard. I mean don't get me wrong I'm gonna stupidly buy one of their products but 100 bucks for a game??? Better be the best damn game in the world. It better be like Oblivion with GTA stuff and better make me a sandwich whenever I get hungry. Lol j/k but yeah...

ryanwh said:
Scanty clad goth babe with crazy superpowers, big gun, giant zombies. Its practically catered to americans.

YEAH!!! Thats what I really want it for. Lol good old japanese people. Knowing what us Americans like :lol: . Lol j/k I love all of my asain peoples. ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.