Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

breeze-template (PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@green raven
Looks incredible man. . I cant wait to finish my current project so I can play with your template! =) The tileset is awesome as well you did it all yourself? I might have to consult with you about help with tilesets I was never great at making them. . for your template. but we all know you rock =) good luck on your game ill be watching out for it!

Amazing!!! The tileset is looking great, and fitting very well with the breeze sprites. I would just suggest you to add some stuff any village should have like fences and graves (people die everywhere around the world :D). You should release the door charset too... Keep the good work...

Off-topic Edit: How are you doing this 320x240 resolution?

I've been away for a while due to Internet connection problems, so this has been one huge overwhelming joy green bird. You do amazing work, keep it up man.

Fantastic work GR, I think this tileset and template will finally get me started again in this whole game-making whooha. I was wondering, those facesets are fantastic...every one of them, but is there anyway you could make facesets for the Cat-in-Boots, the Snowman, the Ghost and the Shade? If you could it would be very, very helpful.

hmm... I wonder how to make battlebacks look good with these kind of battler-graphics... any suggestions?

P.s.: I will be gone for 2 weeks from now so don't think i'll reply before then.

nononick;249164 said:
hmm... I wonder how to make battlebacks look good with these kind of battler-graphics... any suggestions?

P.s.: I will be gone for 2 weeks from now so don't think i'll reply before then.

I don't know, these screenies greenraven posted are claiming for an ABS... I don't like this kind of battle, but breeze just looks like an ABS...

are you still working on the RTP or sideview Breeze?
and I think I may actually take up trying to sprite Breeze again in hopes I get the hair right

It would be as easy to sprite a battler as the charset, it will just take longer, but be well worth it for alot of people, thats why I say YES to the breeze sideview battler

Colormagix;252933 said:
Well your the first to make something with the battler... something seems odd with the head to me.

thats because it looks like GR didnt try alot since it is just a preview or cause he didnt want to try... I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.