Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Break monster HP and SP of 9999

I am in dire need of a script that would make it possible of having monsters of well over this number of HP and SP (especially HP)

I need this because I can't lower the HP for the party much more and it wouldn't be fair really to have a monster that less then equals you

So I basicly need a way to input number higher then 9999 for Monster HP and SP. It needs to be as easy as possible. But if required add a how to tutorial.

It can be a script or something else but I heard it is possible via scripting.

I've done alot of searching myself but haven't found a script that resembles it. I might be missing something but I don't know.

So if you have it/made >I beg you to post it. It would so greatly improve my project.

I got the script to do just that my friend. Its works with SDK, and kicks major ass if you ask me!

Code:
#_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ 
#_/ÂÂÂ

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.