Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

BrBa

regi

Sponsor

HOLYSHIT today's episode :!: :!: :!:

I knew Jesse and Walt's relationship would probably get more strained, but damn. That reaction... not to mention the confession. I really want to see how Hank gets out of this one.

Injury

Awesome Bro

RAWWWWW

They are worse than GRRM, killing everyone as they go!

I can't wait to see WW with that m60 unloading on the nazis!

Zombie Hank for prez!

Spoo

Sponsor

Nah, it's not really that accurate at all past chemical composition. Never bothered me; BrBa's strength from the start has been a strong narrative detailing the transformation of Walt from a science teacher to hardened drug dealer. Seasons 1 and 2 are decent, I think, but season 3 onward is where you'll have your mind blown imho.

Spooky":3w3piqh1 said:
Nah, it's not really that accurate at all past chemical composition. Never bothered me; BrBa's strength from the start has been a strong narrative detailing the transformation of Walt from a science teacher to hardened drug dealer. Seasons 1 and 2 are decent, I think, but season 3 onward is where you'll have your mind blown imho.
Is he not worried that when he does die that God and Jesus won't let him into heaven because of all the drug dealing?

I haven't watched any of the series but I keep getting it recommended, still there's no appeal at all for me from what I heard. Is he just all bad ass or is he a good guy?

Spoo

Sponsor

AFAIK the whole Judeo-Christian values thing appears in only one scene; late in season one, if I remember correctly.

If it's not your thing it's not your thing, I guess.

No worries Xilef, it doesn't appeal to me either. Star was trying to get me to watch it and I refused. D:

I haven't watched TV at all in a LONG time. Maybe 3-4 years? D:

Injury

Awesome Bro

He does it all for his family. It seems like his drug-dealing alter ego has driven a wedge between him and what he originally did it for, the wedge being greed, mistrust and the false sense of security his "power" brought him. Watch the spiral, see one aspect of his character rise, and another fall behind each scene.

Its dynamic and provocative, especially now, but it still retains its humanity and realism.

Bitch. :smoke:

regi

Sponsor

Xilef":2jaomwrw said:
Is he not worried that when he does die that God and Jesus won't let him into heaven because of all the drug dealing?

I haven't watched any of the series but I keep getting it recommended, still there's no appeal at all for me from what I heard. Is he just all bad ass or is he a good guy?
I'm not quite sure where you heard that from, but Breaking Bad is one of those shows you won't get until you watch it. Like Injury said, it's about the spiral from a normal chemistry teacher to the most hardened, criminal mastermind you'll ever see; but it's also about the twisted yet realistic character development, and the gripping interactions between them. It's a show I would never have imagined enjoying... until I was engrossed.

Basically:
do you mind violence?
do you mind having your heart and soul wrenched out and trampled and set on fire?
do you mind having the most twisted psychological game played on you as your favorite and least favorite characters grow and change and come to blows?

if you answered no (or maybe) to all of the above, you need to give this show a try.

...just realised where Heisenberg got his name from. Mind blown. Completely demonstrates how clueless his character is (which is the point).

Star has gotten me to watch this. We are on episode... 4? Or 5. The episode when people finally know Walt has cancer. Star was already on the second season, but anyway.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the show. XD

Jesse reminds me of one of my brothers. Ugh.

glorious caesar":2j6btu7c said:
i can't believe nobody else is posting in this thread Crédit travaux. if i made a topic about a ff game or the latest animes or something it'd get a million replies but the greatest piece of literary television since the wire gets pretty much ignored.

except by ven you rock. :3

today's sunday so new episode tonight. after last week's ending it's time for some shit to go down
In any case, I really hope that you will find a solution to this and that you will share it right here.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.