Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Bourne Conspiracy abs

Ok im looking for this abs like the battle system from the new game the bourne conspiracy.
Now let me explain it as best as possible you can engage in real-time combat and you start doing a pretty good battle but you also have adrenaline (or rage meter) and after you fight alot you build it up then you release it you push buttons like the arrows keys and do specials but the enemies can do it to so you have to push buttons to dodge and counter attack their specials and thats pretty much all i can think of sorry if it's not that great or messy but all i can think of!

It would probably be good to try Behemoth's Projectile ABS, with Dodge, Guns and special moves. Its a nice little ABS and I think its what you're looking for. Check out the submitted scripts section for Behemoths Projectile ABS

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.