Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Bomb's away! Shoot those flames!

Hello people,

My name is killeryunran. And I would like to request a script(It is for the RPG Maker XP system). I was wondering if someone could make
a script that would let somebody be able to 'summon' a bomb on every map. WITHOUT using event's.
Something like the XAS Action RPG system http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=36855.0
He has a bomb system in it. And other great system's as well. But I can't really use it. Because I don't know
how :down: I just wanted a script that enables the next things:

Character:ID of the Character sprite of the bomb
Waiting time:Waiting time before you can place next bomb(if you input 0 then you can place multiple bombs at once)
Key:The key that you need to press(Example: S)
Item Needed:This will check if you have bombs. If you don't then you can't place anything.
Item Amount:Maximum amount of bombs that you can carry(So that the player won't go nuts using all his bombs)
Recognize:Something so that other events can recognize that there is a bomb next to them, and so that they can act. Or not.
Hold:The item that you need so that you can hold bombs(Like a bomb bag is needed so that you can hold bombs)
Clear:Deletes a bomb from your inventory every time you used one
Tiles:How many tiles around him are affected.

Besides the bomb I also wanted the next thingy:
In the same Action RPG system of XAS, you could also shoot some good looking fireballs.
I was wondering if someone could make a system for the fireballs as well.
The fireball system would probably need this:
Character:ID of the Character sprite of the fireball
Waiting time:Waiting time before you can shoot next fireball(if you input 0 then you can shoot multiple multiple at once)
Key:The key that you need to press(Example: D)
Skill Needed:This will check if you have learned the skill. If you don't then you can't use it.
Recognize:Something so that other events can recognize that a fireball is shot to them, and so that they can act. Or not.
Clear:Removes some SP every time you use it
Tiles:How far the fireball can go[color]

I would be very pleased if someone could make these script's.

Thank you all very very much, even for taking your time to read this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.