Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

BoF Battle System ^^

Sherry

Hello, my name is Nathalie and i'm new in this Forum

1: Sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany

2: I'm searching something ^^

Actually i use a sideview battle system i stillw ant that but i want a menu and the positions of the characters and enemys like this
also such a cute menu ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKBFyz4qOgI

and the only thing i want to change on this menu is that i want a cross like this
41373036wl3.png

i found the script in this forum but i dont know how to get it in my battle system ^^ and i also have still such positions and the menu, can someone help?

For something like this, I suggest Minkoff's Animated Battlers, you can probably find it, if you search for it.

I could take a crack at the cross-menu, but it may take a while, and
there'd be a few limitations.

Sherry

thank you ^-^ i will search it

but why minkoffs thing, i dont really want animated battlers because i want to use something like a side view battl system with the BoF cordinations and such a menu like the mp/hp bar, and this thing right o.ö it looks cool ^-^ but with such a cross x-x

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.