Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Blood system.

I was wondering if anyone could make me a blood system for Prexus's ABS which will do this: When you attack an enemy random blood graphics will appear around him, like there is a circle around him that reaches two squares only and the blood will appear in that. I already have the blood graphics. Thanks if you could help.:)

*EDIT* Sorry I forgot something, it must appear in a character set.

Untravaersil":1xvo1aim said:
Zelo, I could totally use this! thank you so much! I'm probably gonna tweak it a bit to make it so the blood looks a bit different and comes out less, but otherwise this is really well done for an event system. There were a few mistakes, but for a novice event system this is incredible! Great work!
it was a quick 15minute project i rushed it,  and the blood were lots of pictures slammed together not to look good but to give a general idea. . . if it was combined with an ABS the blood would come out less too, but yeah glad someone likes it

I tried it, but couldn't do it. Graphics is just not my thing. =(
(Thus the request for the Vertical ATB Gauge).

Alternatively, you could use what Dark Zelo made for you, and make an event based ABS. I've already made one, so you can check it out anyway.

*Uploading it*

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.