Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Big Script needed

I wonder if it possible to make script(s) that be able to make random missions in a store or npc even multiple of them like every 1 hour for the maximum of like 20 missions. Also with the same script make it so that when the random missions are made it also makes creatures or the event the player has to do in a certain location.

For example:

Mission 1 : Name: Holy Place
Details: At "name of map" you must defeat the tri-sword gang.

So it make missions from a list of "map names (locations)" and event to complete missions. Then it will create the event in the map the mission takes place.

Missions - location + event (kill a npc, group of npc, get a item and etc)
Adds missions until the npc or store has 20 missions and checks every hour and keeps it to 20.
When mission is accepted it creates the event in the location stated in the mission which player once arrived in location (map) will start the event.

I understand how big of a script this is so I am willing to pay from $50 to $100 for the script. The money is Australian dollars too.

I am also want some other scripts made which I am willing to pay a script maker to do the scripts, expect the scripts to be advanced ones so only experts please. Expect payment for each script to vary from $25 to $200. Payment will be done by paypal which anyone can get using their bank account or credit card.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.