Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

BEST SIDE VIEW BATTLE SYSTEM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting started in RMXP. What's the best side view battle system and where can I get the scripts? I'm an art major at UCF and I'm pretty picky about how this thing's gonna look (I'd like to be able to change how it looks so it's perfect). I'm looking for something I'll be able to edit so preferably something with a manual or guide. All suggestions are appreciated. Also, if you've used it let me know why it's better than the rest!
Thanks!!!

Toshi

This is the wrong Forum. But theres no really answer. It belongs to you. What do you need etc.? Every SVB has other featueres. You should test different systems and choose this one, wich fits to your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.