Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Behemoth's Projectile ABS Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

prepe

Thanks but I would rather not bug him/her with my nonsense. I have decided to make a request in the request forums tho, Thanks!

Hey, I'm a little confused. Where am I getting this script? I downloaded the demo and played it (I love the concept, by the way!) but I dont know where I extract the script. Can somebody help me?

Bullet_Darkness":19zbo0r5 said:
I think behemoth edited some of the scripts... just copy over the whole folder abd recreate everything.

Do you mean just delete all of the maps in the demo and start from there?

Bullet_Darkness":nju6ee29 said:
Ya, lots of the defualt scripts are edited, so there is no point in deleting and copying all the scripts over.

I tried that, but all of the tilesets are missing. What do I do about that?

Urborg

hello i'm an rpg noob making a cthulhu like game and this script would fit well but i have some problem
1 is it possible to use  menu and skills with this script and how?
2 how can i change enemy's skin? they all take the skin of hero.mpg in my characters folder

please help me out i will be very thankfull

Urborg

thanks for reply
i changed the event skin but when i play the enemys appear with the same skin
i can't change my hero skin as well, cause no matter which skin i give him when i test the game the hero will have the skin of the "hero.png" picture

maby this scriipt isa lil too complicated for me ,could someone suggest me  a less radical way to make a bs without fading in battle?

i mean fight on the map. the easyest without changing too much from the original settings

thank you very much

my game will rock anyway  :shades:

this script is very nice, but it will be much better with 8 dir character (and more than 4 frames) with diagonal shooting. Combined with a high resolution script this would be perfect for a new metal gear :P.

i have a few questions:

1. how i can use multiple kind of ammo in this script?
2. if you can, please explain me how this script works? i want to use many kind of weapon types and different ammunitions as well as custom chara and custom enemy chara.

please help behemoth (or someone else?)

It specifically mentions in the rules that instead of necroposting, (this topic is almost a year old) you should make a new topic in the RGSS Support forum. It's unlikely that you'll get much help bumping this topic. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.