Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Beehive

Hmm I agree with Legacy. Right now it looks more like a tiny pyramid than a bee hive. Beehives tend to be more rounded and symetrical as far as top and bottoms goes. But since you are copying that picture... *shrug* A more traditional one would be a little differnt.

Danny

Sponsor

jstreet said:
I think you should have made it a character set and but some animated little bees around it.
Hydrolic said:
it's only usable as a tileset add-on at the moment, but I'll animate it as a character set with little bees when I have time.

I'll try and do a more traitional one on a tree when I have time, I think I'll use the one in Harvest Moon:Fomt for a reference when I do.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.