Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle system

I need a good battle system. a working one. the one i was using was failing alot. and now i want to have the battle system where you choose an attack but i want it to show my character and show him atack the monster. not like the default system. what script would you recomend? im using RMVX if its important.

Well, it depends on what you are looking for. Zegling is right about searching for what you want yourself, but you really need to specify a little more of what you would like; there are so many battle systems out there in the forum. (ABS, SVBS, SABS, SBABS, FVBS, ATB, ACTB...etc.) Please be more specific with your requests. (Before making a request, you need to search the forums and see if there is anything you like first.)

~RadethDart

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.