Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Simulator

I'm looking for a script that would enable the player to fight the monsters that they've already encountered within the game. This would be a specific building or person that the player could go to for training purposes.

Must be compatible with the Minkoff RTAB. If you need any more information, I'll try to be more detailed. Thank you.

Your last reply was...
* points at signature *
... which at the time when you were still working on Test Bed 4, SDK and MACL with Trickster.

I bumped for Kalier as she's 'temporarily' unavailable and I didn't want her request forgotten.

"The only problems I see at the moment is when I press 'Single Enemies'. The menu just pops up again. 'Full Troops', on the other hand, works great. Oh, also when you press 'Back', you're thrown into battle. It looks like it's the first enemy troop that's listed in the Data Base. I haven't played around yet with the experience and gold, but I'm sure that's fine." - Kalier

She'll probably be back this Friday.

Thank you, DerVVulfman for keeping this request active. I apologize for all the confusion, SephirothSpawn. DerVVulfman was just trying to help me out, as he knew that I really didn't have a way to access the forums.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.