Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Script

Hello everyone! I hope I am asking the correct question, and I defiantly hope I am not sounding needy by asking for script help. If someone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. If nobody can, there is no problem on my side.

I am looking for a script that could give myself more battle area. While RPG Maker XP has a nice battle system by showing battlers from both sides, I was hoping to create a first person view perspective battle system. I am hoping to either remove the battlers all together, and make it so that damage numbers are placed in a large dialog box on the front (aka Dragon Quest Games), or to show the character battlers in the lower left corner of the screen whenever they attack, or damaged, with numbers going to them accordingly (aka Secret of the Stars)

Also, any other ideas are greatly appreciated or if anyone wants me to be more specific.

Thank you again for taking the time to read this request. I greatly appreciate the attention for the consideration of help.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.