Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Scoring System.

Hey I am making a Pokemon Fan Game. I have a battle arena where you can battle differant trainers and and you get points for each victory. I would like a script made (or a link to a script already made)that will be called Via an Event and it will bring up a window with you're name, a collum for Wins (and if you want to get fancey the name of the person you have defeated),a collum for losses. (again, if you have extra time and want to get fancey have the name of the trainer whom defeated you. *NOTE: I don't care if you put these in but it would be nice*), and a collum for Times Surrendered. You can select each collum and scroll through the List of Names of Trainers Defeated/Defeated by. Also have a Costumizable Background. I would like it to look something like this picture :

http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/12396/2000905190286407075_th.jpg[/IMG]

If this is to coplicated then I will accept any type of scoring-type window that can be called Via an Event.

In my opinion keeping track of points will be easiest done through Variables. Like If wins in battle control variables: [001:Player's Score Wins]+= 3
and If loses in battle Control variables:[002:Player's Score Loses]-= 2
But whatever works for you guys.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.