Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Result Script or Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone make me a simple battle result script that is compatible with Minkoff.
I am using Charlie Lee's CBS too, so might want to check if it works on that too.

After a battle, I hear the victory music. Then when I leave this part of the battle. I still keep hearing the music. This is simple to do, though I am not very knowledgeable with scripting. I only know a little about Ruby, little if any important things. Though I wouldn't mind if someone gave me a link to a working Lufia II battle result script made by Trickster. I have been looking for that, but all links are broken. If someone wants to remake that and add some
features, please do. Something along the lines of that is what I am looking for.
Could someone please make this simple request for me, all you really have to do is add
a few little things to the regular one, thanks for your time. Below is some of the things I am using.

I am using Standard Development Kit 2.3, and Charlie CBS 2.5. with all the features of both of them. I got all the minor details placed. If you need some more details post here, and I'll try to answer whatever you need.

Thanks for your time!
            Helladen/Hellladen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.