Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Report Screen Script

Nolund

Sponsor

Script Request Template
This is a request for a new script, an edit or debug of an existing script.

Script Title:
Battle Report Script

RMXP or RMVX:
RMXP

Detailed Description:
I would like a script for a battle report. Basically, after every battle you get sent to a screen.

So to go into a little more detail:

- In the top left, I want the total number of experienced gained in the fight (so if I have 3 monsters with 5 exp gained each, it would say 15).
- On the left side I want any items found in battle, be it weapons or potions or whatnot
- On the right I want to show my party (have up to 4 slots available). I want it to show my party members' faces, with their HP and SP bars beside that. Below that I would like an experience bar, that fills up related to the experienced gained after each battle.

I've seen scripts similar to this used in games, so hopefully people are willing to share. If so, I would greatly appreciate it.

Screen shots:
Not exactly a screen shot, but the basic idea I'm going for:
rsde10.jpg

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
In order:

Ring Menu Script by Dubealex and Hypershadow180
Universal Message Script by Ccoa
Atoa's Custom Battle Script by Atoa
Window on Level Up Script by Blizzard

Note: If I get this, I would like to somehow incorporate the Window on Level Up Script script in the code, or have the same features added. I don't know the links for most of these, so if you need the code, it would be easier if I just posted it.

If anyone can do this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

that concept reminds me of one of the Minkoff animbatt with RTAB script, it was a battle report add-on their, and it looked exactly like you screenshot, concept or drawing, or whatever... try looking for it, I'm sure I've seen it anywhere. ^^

Atoa

That's makes no sense, using an Battle Report + Level up window.

The ACBS already has an battle report window addon (FF7 like, it's still a little buggy, but is being fixed)

Also i suggest not using the current ACBS version. There will be to many changes in the next version an will be harder to port the configs.

Nolund

Sponsor

Atoa":pyvtl0pm said:
That's makes no sense, using an Battle Report + Level up window.

The ACBS already has an battle report window addon (FF7 like, it's still a little buggy, but is being fixed)

Also i suggest not using the current ACBS version. There will be to many changes in the next version an will be harder to port the configs.

Well, the reason I am asking for this script is so I can remove the window on level up. It asked for current scripts, so I had to include it :p

I'm not sure why, but the battle report windows included in your CBS weren't working, which is what led me to this request, but if you say there's an update coming, I'll hold off.

Thanks guys for the quick replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.