Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle Add-On for Tankentai

Nolund

Sponsor

Script Title:
Needs to be compatible with this script
RMXP or RMVX: RMVX

Detailed Description:
Now, this game I am working on will not feature any magic. It's a dead art, world hasn't seen it for a thousand years. Blah blah blah. What it DOES feature, are poses and abilities. So here's what I need, or at least, what I was hoping to obtain.

For fighting classes (warrior, lancer, fighter), I'd like to add a "Stance" command. Stances would give bonuses (defensive stance is increased DEF, lower STR, aggresive stance is increased STR, lower DEF, etc), but more importantly, I want them to unlock skills. For example, in Defensive Stance, I would unlock the ability "Counter" which would allow me to counter attack with increased strength upon taking a hit by an enemy (which on its own might need to be scripted, I'm not sure). In Aggresive Stance I would unlock Double Thrust which attacks twice. You get the picture.

And of course, for the guys who aren't hard hitting in your face action heros (archers, gunners, healers, etc), the "Stance" command would need to either be gray or removed completely.

Now, if I can do this without a script, that would be awesome too.

Cheers.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.